Win a 2018 South Beach Wine & Food Festival Gift Bag!
Ends May 23, 2018.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
Eat up the chance to win a celebrity food festival gift bag! One (1) winner will dig right into a South Beach Wine & Food Festival Celeb Gift Bag filled with a pool float, a luxury at-home spa package, kitchen gadgets, and much more! (est. $400 value)
If you missed out on attending the this year (you’re not the only one!), then we’re about to make it up to you in the best way possible! We’re giving one winner the chance to receive the gift bag from the festival and that’s filled with kitchen gadgets, a portable speaker, a luxurious at-home spa therapy package, and more! There are so many things to love about the , but the coolest thing from the event has to be what the celebrity chefs and stars like Giada DeLaurentiis, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay, Katie Lee, Andrew Zimmern, Zac Posen, and Amanda Freitag took home: they each got one of GBK’s special South Beach Wine & Food Festival Gift Bags and now you can too!
Read on to find out more about all the free goodies that could be headed your way, if you enter now:
- – Swimline’s exclusive Rose Bottle float will keep your Instagram feed on point for Summer 2018.
- – Warmies luxurious Spa Therapy package includes a pair of Slippers, a Neck Wrap, a Heart Cushion, and an Eye Mask. Warmies can be heated in a microwave to provide heat therapy or chilled in a freezer to provide cold therapy. They are filled with all-natural flaxseed and French lavender for soothing warmth and aromatic comfort and relaxation.
- – IT GIFT curates gifts for today’s lifestyle. A great way to remind your guests to use a coaster! The acrylic holder contains 17 ultra-thick letterpress coasters, hand-painted with blue edges. When your coasters run out, refill the holder with custom monogrammed memos.
- – For the kitchen, use a BOOS BLOCK® cutting board made of solid American hardwood. John Boos & Co. 16×10×1-1/4" hard rock maple reversible Prestige Cutting Board with juice groove.
- – Kamojo has the bar covered with their custom-crafted Moscow Mule Copper Flutes. Cheers!
- – Edifier’s MP280, a new generation of portable speakers, introduces their cylindrical design for full 360 sound, Bluetooth 4.0, microSD, and AUX compatible with a 10-hour battery life.
- – VeggiDome is a bio-dome that keeps nutritious raw produce visible for instant snacking, juicing, and ready to be used in recipes. Invented by a dad who wanted his kids to eat healthier, the VeggiDome is poised to help everyone form healthy eating habits.
Photo credit: Seth Browarnik / WorldRedEye.com